Dislike doing laundry like me? I would rather pay someone else than do laundry. I come from that part of the world where washing machines are a luxury item and people around here wash their clothes by hand.
I came across this infographic here by shipitappliances.com that give you tips on how to do your laundry like a boss…
Other clothes-cleaning tips that shipitappliances.com offer include:-
- When washing new clothes for the first time, using white vinegar instead of detergent can help to ‘set’ the dye and prevent colour loss.
- Using white vinegar in the rinse cycle can also help keep your whites whiter.
- Rub grease stains with white chalk to help it get absorbed in the wash.
- Lay clothes flat as soon as possible after using the dryer – act fast enough and most materials should stay wrinkle free (which means no ironing!)
- Save money on dryer sheets by rolling up a ball of aluminium foil instead. You can even reuse it – one ball should last six months.