The Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station produces lots more steam than other irons, guaranteeing you great ironing results in a shorter time!
Features of This Iron
- Variable steam – you can choose between vertical and horizontal steam, depending on what you are ironing. You can also use the variable steam controls to adjust steam output.
- 33-ounce water tank – allows for up to one and a half hours of continuous ironing.
- 1750 watts – ideal for producing the amount of steam you need to remove stubborn wrinkles on heavy fabrics, and large items of clothing.
- 12-foot long power cord and 8-foot long steam cord – these two cords are long enough to be kept out of the way when you are ironing, thus preventing accidents.
- Steam on demand – a quick flip of the ergonomic trigger gives you a powerful burst of steam when you need it most.
What I like about this iron
- First, this iron produces at least three times more steam than an ordinary steam iron, just what I need for ironing heavy fabrics and large items.
- Secondly, the pressurized steam from this iron is perfect for pressing sharp creases and smoothing tough wrinkles. I can also use this iron as a vertical steamer to refresh my dry-clean-only garments and drapes.
- Thirdly, the 33-ounce water tank saves me the trouble of having to do frequent refills in the middle of my ironing. Once the tank is filled up, it can last up to one and a half hours before it needs a refill.
- I also love the way the stainless steel soleplate of this iron glides smoothly across my fabrics without causing burn marks, sticky spots and stains.
- Lastly, with the easy to use control panel, I can adjust the temperature and steam output settings to match the kind of fabric I am ironing.
- Some users have noted that steam sometimes explodes out of the iron, while others have noticed leaking from the sides of the iron.
- Other users noted that this iron does not have an automatic shut off function, so they must be careful to switch it off when it is left unattended.
Question: Can I turn the steam function off?
Answer: Yes, you can, adjusting the steam controls to the desired output (i.e. no steam) or not pulling the steam trigger.
Question: Does this iron have an automatic shutoff feature?
Answer: No, it does not. Remember to switch it off whenever it is not in use.
Where to Buy
When you are in the market for a household appliance like an iron, you need to choose the best and most trusted online store, Amazon, to point you in the right direction.
Once you log into Amazon, go to the page that deals with this product. Here you will find customer reviews, a detailed product description, prices, and even shipping details. After you are done reading through the product page, check out the payment and shipping options, just so you are clear on everything.
You’re in good hands, though – Amazon has loads of experience in eCommerce.Click on the button below – it will take you straight to the product page where you can place your order!