The Conair EZ Press Hand-held steam iron is just what you need to transform the dreary chore of ironing into a fun activity. The speed at which it unleashes its wrath on your wrinkled garments will have you smiling as you work!
Features of This Iron
- Steam burst – great for getting rid of tough wrinkles without much effort on your part.
- Steam or dry switch – you can choose between steam ironing and dry ironing, depending on the garments you intend to iron.
- Stainless steel soleplate – glides easily across all your fabrics without sticking and leaving unsightly stains.
- 800 watts – just the right amount of power to steam away those wrinkles, as well as ideal for home use and travel use
- Dual voltage – you can use it virtually anywhere in the world!
What I like about this iron
- The 8-foot cord gives me enough space to move around while ironing without having to worry about dropping the iron or tripping over the cord.
- I can travel around the world with this handy little iron, thanks to its dual voltage feature and its lightweight build. Also, it may be small, but it has enough power to get through a pile of ironing in no time at all.
- I love the fact that this iron has an anti-slip heel, a very important safety feature. I don’t have to worry about it slipping off the ironing surface, or toppling over during ironing.
- The temperature controls are quite easy to navigate. I can choose which temperature setting I want for each garment, and once the iron is hot enough, the temperature ready light goes on.
- Getting rid of wrinkles using this iron is the easiest experience ever, thanks to the steam burst function.
- Some users feel that that the iron does not get hot fast enough, and that it does not get hot enough to do away with wrinkles effectively.
- In some instances, the iron has broken down after being used for a short time.
Question: Does this iron have an automatic shut-off feature?
Answer: No, this iron does not have an automatic shut-off feature, making it ideal for sewing projects.
Question: How do I refill the water reservoir?
Answer: Open the little rubber cap that is right in from of the steam button, and put the water in. Pour the water in slowly so that it does not overflow.
Where to Buy
Amazon is the best place to purchase this iron, as you will find that each product has its own dedicated page with all the details that a buyer would need to know. On the product page, you will find information on the features, colors, and pricing, as well as a detailed product description.
Make sure you go through the product page from the beginning to end so that you are completely satisfied with this product before you purchase it. Click on the button below, and get to see what other customers are saying about the Conair EZ Press Hand-Held Steam Iron.